Your personalized program:
The goals of your personalized program are to radically improve your life, resolve concerns specific to you and your body, and to provide you with tools for a lifetime of balance.
Your program will include:
- Two sessions per month, in-person at my South Austin office or remotely over the phone or Skype
- Group seminars and classes
- A grocery store tour
- Email support between sessions
- Books, CDs, handouts and other materials
- Food samples and self-care products
Like most of us, you have probably tried a variety of diets, and may have even managed to do well on some for a few weeks or even months. This approach is different; it is based on you as a unique individual.
We will cover all of the following:
- Setting goals
- Dealing with cravings
- Food coaching
- Making simple lifestyle changes
- Taking consistent actions toward increasing your health
- Improving personal relationships & communication
- Cooking with ease
- Menu planning
- Being healthy on the road and on the go
- Making better food choices at work
- Getting support from others
- Greater awareness when eating and in life
The first step toward attaining your wellness goals is to contact me for a free introductory consultation. We will evaluate all of your specific health concerns, your goals, and complete a thorough wellness inventory together. Now is the time!
Contact me at (512) 850-6988 for your free consultation. You can also contact me about my personal training or athletic coaching services as well.